Last month our partner in Bali MBM provided food assistance to 2,338 people, health packages containing masks, soap and vitamins to 320 families and health education brochures to 708 families. 1,000 fruit and vegetable plants have been prepared to help improve the long-term food security and nutrition of people who lost work and must stay at home. Staff have been giving technical assistance to 14 village leaders on how realign their village budget to support families impacted by COVID-19. Ten health workers serving COVID-19 patients in a local hospital have been provided food and accommodation at MBM’s property—now a quarantine facility—to enable to them to isolate from their families and community while working.
- 2,338 people provided with food assistance
- 320 families supplied with health packages containing masks, soap and vitamins
- 708 families given health education brochures
- 1,000 fruit and vegetable plants prepared to help improve long-term food security and nutrition
- Technical assistance to 14 village leaders realigning village budgets to support families impacted by COVID-19.
Thank you for your support!
Our partners will continue to serve their communities throughout this crisis and beyond.
Donate now to support their work: www.unitingworld.org.au/actnow